Blog Mission

The Everyday Thoughts and Tidbits that catch my fancy - Look! A squirrel!

Musings is a AWARD-FREE blog. Your comments are all the awards I need!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I'm Baaaack!



I figured it was high-time to get back up on the horse. I've missed you guys!!! (Even though I've still been stalking a great number of y'all from the shadows...)
Is my life tuned-up and in perfect running order? Er, no.
Have I finished a series of novels and self-published them on Amazon Kindle and made my first million? You're at the wrong blog.
But I've been polishing my skills, rethinking  story structure and, of course, started another NEW AND SHINY story. (I can't help it!)
Over the next couple weeks I'll be revamping the blog; you know the drill;-)

P.S.
In case you're interested and planning a trip to the Calgary Stampede, my daughter, Leanna, will be performing at the Calgary Stampede Talent Search at the Boyce Theatre on July 11, 2011 at 6:30 pm, for the preliminaries. And if you miss that performance, there's always her gig in the beer gardens at the Canadian Country Weekend in Fort MacLeod, Alberta, on August 12 -13, 2011.

14 comments:

Carol Riggs said...

Welcome baaaack! And way cool on venturing onto something new and shiny. Nice!

DL Curran said...

Good on you Cinette! I'm still lurking in the shadows reading and not (usually) commenting! Good luck to Leanna - she'll be absolutely fantastic, I've no doubt! :)

crosscribe said...

Way to go, Cinette! And I look forward to seeing what your blog design tinkerings will result in.

And good to 'see' you too, Deb! :)

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

That was a long hiatus! Welcome back! :-D Tell us about this shiny new writing project! :-)

Botanist said...

Hey! Welcome back! Hope you're returning with batteries on full charge.

Margo Berendsen said...

I think blog breaks for the sake of getting serious writing done are a good thing! But glad you are back too.

Cinette said...

Will I finally be able to post a comment on my own blog?
Cinette

Cinette said...

Yahoo!
Sorry folks, I've been having issues with Blogger. Couldn't post on a number of blogs, including my own.

Carol -Thanks for your tips, they helped me, somehow. I'm still not sure what I did...

Deb -I'm still waiting on you to make your appearance! And Leanna thanks you for your vote of encouragement:-)

Michelle - I see you moved to Word Press. Having issues with Blogger yourself? Reccommendations?

Botanist - Thank you, yes, there's a little more charge in my batteries now that the anemia and pneumonia are out of the way. Sorry, but I can't seem to post on your blog. I'll try again later.

Margo - It was more of a break that got other stuff out of the way so I could get to my writing, but that's necessary too!

Cinette said...

Farmer's Wife - No, I did not forget you! My SHINY NEW IDEA is a cozy mystery I've been mulling over for a while, but started to put ink to paper with it just recently. It's a whole new genre, so I've been doing my research on it as well:-) (i.e. reading tons of cozies!)

Laura Pauling said...

Good luck with the new wip! :)

Talei said...

Welcome back! And we writers - we are always stalking each other! ;-)

Happy writing!

Donna Hole said...

Welcome back Cinette :)

......dhole

Damyanti said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog...and so happy to catch you when you're beginning with renewed energy! All the best!!

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

YAY for talent shows! Best of luck to her!