Blog Mission

The Everyday Thoughts and Tidbits that catch my fancy - Look! A squirrel!

Musings is a AWARD-FREE blog. Your comments are all the awards I need!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

30bd

Sunday is one of my daughters' birthday. Her sixteenth, to be exact. But there is also another birthday that we can all celebrate Sunday. It's another biggy, too. Debbie Curran at  words 'n whimsy has hit the BIG four- o. Four-tee, The Big Enchilada...I think you get the point. Drop in and give her your condolences;-)
But don't tell her I told you; there's a rumour going around that she's ex-military, and my bet she was in special black ops, are something of that nature. She. Will. Hurt. Me.

6 comments:

Debbie Curran said...

LOL - you're too funny! Thanks Cinette! Big birthday wishes to your daughter! :D

Jen Daiker said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter and Debbie! What a super fun day!!

Talli Roland said...

Happy birthday to Debbie, as well as your daughter! :) Have a fantastic day!

Hart Johnson said...

Oh, to be 40 again... when I had all my limbs (they start dropping off left and right once you hit that mark).

Happy birthday to your daughter! I think that puts ours in the same year in high school, though mine won't be 16 until April.

The Golden Eagle said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter, and to Debbie!

(I know, I know, I'm late! :P)

Kittie Howard said...

Cinette, you've got THE greatest sense of humor! (Send my rider to a travel agency, first class, please, with greem M&M's!)

And Happy Birthday to your daughter. Sweet sixteen is such a special day. I remember my day, every minute (well, sorta, you know what I mean) and get warm fuzzies when I look at a bracelet my aunt gave me.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!