Blog Mission

The Everyday Thoughts and Tidbits that catch my fancy - Look! A squirrel!

Musings is a AWARD-FREE blog. Your comments are all the awards I need!

Friday, October 29, 2010

What Happened? Where Am I?

Cats


Hello? Only one post this week, Cinette? Where have you been?

I could tell you I was abducted by aliens, and I'd almost believe it myself.
I have been in such a brain fog as of late, I don't even know what day it is, half the time. Worse, I even went to write November in my cheque book the other day. It is still October, right? And if so, where did this past week go? Obviously, I don't know if I'm coming or going.
I have been going non-stop for days now, (I think...) but I'm not sure what has been accomplished, if anything at all. I haven't even been home a single evening this week. At least I've been told I wasn't here to cook a meal all week. (Hubby gets cranky when he's hungry;0)
I need to take a deep breath. And try to get some sleep; not sure what that is anymore. And here I promised I was going to get my crap together for this past week, didn't I? So sorry, my peeps. I've discovered some of my physical limits this week. I hate getting old.



Have you ever been abducted by aliens?

7 comments:

DLCurran said...

Not yet, but I'm thinking I'd want my notebook. That'd be some great story-fodder! I missed a couple posts this week too, commented only on a few, read lots with no comments (argh, lurker!!), and only got about 3000 words written - and that's only about 1000 since Tuesday. But nano starts Monday... and I so want to come home from the vacay with a full first draft. No matter how bad! I like revising, I'm kinda pretty good at revising... I so suck at the first draft. Maybe aliens DID abduct me and play with my head... that would explain so much, wouldn't it?

Cinette said...

What? NaNo starts Monday? How did that happen? Crap, I'm further out there than I thought:0)

The Golden Eagle said...

I hope you get the chance to catch your breath!

Lickety Splitter said...

I know all about that brain fog. In fact, I need to go to the gym this morning, so that I can clear out my internal cob-webs. I'm tired of feeling lethargic. I'm hoping consistent exercise, will encourage my endorphins to come out and play!

What's your best strategy to rid yourself of brain fog?

Meredith said...

Ugh, some weeks are just incredibly busy for no real reason. I hope it clears up for you soon!

Donna Hole said...

I've been anxious for this week to be over too, but I don't know why. End of month blues, I guess.

Love the kitties; and your last teaser post. I guess haven't read any of the books though; I didn't recognize the quotes. But I liked them.

........dhole

DEZMOND said...

that kitty got me scared much more than she already is :)