Blog Mission

The Everyday Thoughts and Tidbits that catch my fancy - Look! A squirrel!

Musings is a AWARD-FREE blog. Your comments are all the awards I need!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Truth Thursday

Five Random Things About Me


How much do you really want to know? Anyhow, here are some more useless tidbits for you:

1) I’m vertically challenged. Pushing on 5’ 1 ¾”, Thank you very much. I was always the second shortest in my class.

2) My nickname from junior high, earned on the football field during intermurals, was ‘Bricks**thouse’.

3) I self-medicate with wine. (It helps with my high anxiety and the facial tic;-)

4) I’m not a fan of chic-flicks. I’m into martial-arts movies and action flicks.

5) Just give me coffee and no one gets hurt. Don’t even try to get between me and the coffee pot in the morning. You Will. Not. Survive.



Your turn! Tell me something about YOU. Let me into your psyches…

1 comment:

Colene Murphy said...

Awe! I bet you hate being called "cute" too, because of your height. That would just erk me.

I like chick-flicks when I'm with my best friends and when I'm feeling really low. They are fun and it's easy to carry on conversations and know you're not miss out on anything vitally important.

Great list!