Blog Mission

The Everyday Thoughts and Tidbits that catch my fancy - Look! A squirrel!

Musings is a AWARD-FREE blog. Your comments are all the awards I need!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Five Random Things About Me

How much do you really want to know? Anyhow, here are some more useless tidbits for you:


1) I’m vertically challenged. Pushing on 5’ 1 ¾”, Thank you very much. I was always the second shortest in my class.

2) My nickname from junior high, earned on the football field during intermurals, was ‘Bricks**thouse’.

3) I self-medicate with wine. (It helps with my high anxiety and the facial tic;-)

4) I’m not a fan of chic-flicks. I’m into martial-arts movies and action flicks.

5) Just give me coffee and no one gets hurt. Don’t even try to get between me and the coffee pot in the morning. You Will. Not. Survive.

Your turn! Tell me something about YOU. Let me into your psyches…

13 comments:

AlexOngNYC said...

Wine is my medication for everything too!

Alex
Breakfast Every Hour

Donna Hole said...

I am vertically challenged at 5' 1/4"
I self medicate with wine
Don't get between me and my Diet Pepsi. Touch my stash and you'll pay baby, you'll pay
I like action-adventure flicks too. Blood and gore doesn't bother me - unless it doesn't add to the scene. I didn't like the movie 300 at all.

Lastly; I'm a procrastinator. Right now I'm procrastinating writing a blog post by reading other blogs. Thanks for being here for me to browse.

........dhole

Cinette said...

Alex - Wine works for everything, doesn't it?

Donna - Procratination is my middle name! How cool is that?

PK Hrezo said...

LOL! You sound a lot like me... only I'm 5'2. I also need my coffee... remember tha McDonald's comemrcial with the guy who won't talk to anyone til he's had his coffee? Me.
Hmmm... something about me..... I could live in a swim suit, beach dress, and flip flops. :)

Cinette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cinette said...

(I can't spell worth beans!)
PK- I'm guessing that you don't live anywhere near frigid Southern Alberta, then!

DLCurran said...

Hm... you seem taller than 5'1 3/4". I have to ask, who was the shortest?

One on me... I was always the tallest in the class. And not just the girls. Freak that I was. And probably still am. Oh, too much information! ;)

Tabitha Bird said...

LOL about U and your wine and the coffee :)

I need quiet. Regular quiet. Noise often makes me edgy. So with a house full of little boys I am learning to take deep breathes :)

Thank you for visiting my blog. I agree. Books like speak are so powerful. Not only do they give others a voice they remind those who might need their voice one day that it is okay to speak out if they need to.

Thank you for your support :)

Cinette said...

I need quiet too. I have 4 teen girls that demand constant attention when they are home, so I don't have a radio or tv on all day while they're at school. I never even play any music anymore!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You sound like my wife - she's short and not into chick flicks, either. Part of why I love her!

Cinette said...

Alex J. - So who's her fave? Vin, Bruce, or Will?

Faith said...

Oh man... I know what needing coffee in the morning is like. I refuse to have a conversation with anyone before the caffeine is in my system. Someone could get hurt, and it wouldn't be ME.

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Self medicate; he he, you and me both!