Blog Mission

The Everyday Thoughts and Tidbits that catch my fancy - Look! A squirrel!

Musings is a AWARD-FREE blog. Your comments are all the awards I need!

Monday, August 30, 2010

And My Very First Interviewee Is...

I have convinced the talented and oh, so sweet Christy Raedeke (raedeke.blogspot.com) to do an interview for Musings! Christy is the author of the exciting book Prophesy of Days Book 1: The Daykeeper's Grimoire (http://www.prophesyofdays.com).
She's a very busy lady, but has agreed to get her answers to my questions as soon as possible. Meanwhile, we all wait with baited breath...(Where exactly did that saying come from?)
Check out Christy's blog and website. Feel the excitement!

1 comment:

DLCurran said...

Ooohh!!! I can't wait to read the interview! Congratulations Cinette... I also have my eye on someone for an interview - but she doesn't know I'm alive so it may take a little more convincing! ;) Good on you!!