Blog Mission

The Everyday Thoughts and Tidbits that catch my fancy - Look! A squirrel!

Musings is a AWARD-FREE blog. Your comments are all the awards I need!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Coming Up for Air

May and June are radically crazy months for me. No, I haven't done any writing for weeks, and I find myself feeling detached from it. Time to get back at it, for sure.

I got my critique from the WOW contest I entered. Got into the top 100, but not the top 25. Oh well, not bad for the first time out.


To show you what a loser I am, I tried to copy and paste my entry story into my post, but I ended up deleting part of my toolbar - yes, I kid you not- and now I don't have the file, edit, view, insert, etc. part of my toolbar. Barb, I'll be hounding you to fix it for me before I feed you supper again tonight. I hate computers. (I whispered that so my desktop wouldn't hear.)

Don't know how my other entry, the first three chapters of Witches Don't Wear Socks is doing. Have to get back to you on that.
Funny thing, as busy as I've been, I still miraculously found time to read five books in five days last week. I'm caught up on Rachel Caine's Morganville series (a new one comes out this month!), and I threw in a cozy to switch up the pace. I honestly don't know how I did it.

No comments: