Blog Mission

The Everyday Thoughts and Tidbits that catch my fancy - Look! A squirrel!

Musings is a AWARD-FREE blog. Your comments are all the awards I need!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Another Step Forward

I know it's kind of weird that I don't post for over a week at a time, then I post two or three times in a day, but I have a lousy Internet connection that never seems to allow me to finish a post. So here I go again.
Witches Don't Wear Socks is indeed coming along, albeit slowly. And I also have some shocking news. Well, shocking if you know what a non-joiner I am. I'm participating in a writing retreat that's being offered the first weekend of May, here in Lethbridge. It starts Friday, May 1st in the evening, goes through all of Saturday, and half of Sunday. The organizer is also planning to put together a Lethbridge-based writing group. I'm nervous, to say the least. What if they don't like me? What if they think my writing sucks? I feel like I'm back in junior high. Wish me luck. I'll keep you posted. If I don't chicken out.

No comments: