Blog Mission

The Everyday Thoughts and Tidbits that catch my fancy - Look! A squirrel!

Musings is a AWARD-FREE blog. Your comments are all the awards I need!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

ALERT! Next hot new YA Author Debut

I read The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan this weekend. Okay, Saturday. I don't usually have that kind of time to just sit and read all day, but I just couldn't put it down. I believe this is Carrie's debut YA novel, and she did an excellent job. The world she built around zombies (yes, zombies) was believable and heart-breaking, and her characters were flawed yet loveable. I'm not going to get into the story here because I'll end up spoiling it for anyone who wants to read it. And trust me, YOU WANT TO READ IT!
Carrie has the sequel coming out next year. If you want more details, you can check out her blog, called Carrie's Procrastiatory Outlet.

No comments: