Blog Mission

The Everyday Thoughts and Tidbits that catch my fancy - Look! A squirrel!

Musings is a AWARD-FREE blog. Your comments are all the awards I need!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Progress

First thing this morning I dug up on old practice piece of fiction and started carving it up to fit the guidelines for a contest I found online. I'm going to enter it first thing tomorrow. I keep you posted on whether it gets accepted or not. They have a limit of 300 entries. I can even get it critiqued for an extra ten spot. Why not?

I also added another thousand or so words to one of my novels-in-progress, Time Wardens. All in all, a productive day for me, considering I spent all of yesterday just trying to open ANY microsoft document on my computer. I might have to think about reformating this old girl (shiver) or getting a new one.

No comments: